For social discussion and posts, please join the facebook fan page using the link to the left.
Questions and Answers
In the future, we plan to provide video question and answer sessions. If you submit a question and it is selected, we'll post either a video of the question or the text of the question and a video answer by the director. Following are the guidelines:
- Questions should be about the vision for the project, the story, choices made, the production process, etc.
- Not all questions can or will be answered. We may deem a question unsuitable or deem that it may not be best to answer the question at this time.
- Depending on the volume of questions submitted, we may not be able to respond to all, and there will be no guarantee that a submitted question will be answered.
- If submitting a question via video, the ideal resolution would be HD 720p at 30 fps, since that is how we will be filming the answers, but just about anything will do. If you decide to use your phone to video the question, please film it length-wise/sideways.
- It is up to you to upload the video to a location that we can download it from easily. I highly recommend DropBox.
- If you would rather wait to know if your question has been selected before making a video of your question, that's fine.
- You may submit multiple questions, but there is no guarantee that more than one question will be answered.
- If more than one person submits essentially the same question, preference will be given to those who have not had a question selected before and in the order the questions were received.
- You can submit your questions via the e-mail link provide in the General Inquiries section below.
For general inquiries, you can .
We are not currently hiring anyone at this time. You may submit your resume to us via the link/e-mail address above, but do not expect a response.